Fire Damage Photo Gallery

SERVPRO boxes packed in a truck

Pack Out & Pack Back Services

In some cases after a fire or water loss we are required to pack up a home in order to restore the contents. Here is a behind the scenes look at our moving van!

severe fire damage in the hallway of a home

Fire Damage a Couple Days Before Christmas

This family had a fire in their home due to the dryer in the laundry room. Just a few days before Christmas they lost a lot but luckily all were safe and unharmed. Our certified Fire Restoration Technicians performed the pack out, textile restoration, content cleaning and restoration. Check back on our Before & After section to see the end result!

SERVPRO trucks parked in front of a restaurant

Local Restaurant Fire

When a popular restaurant in Grapevine, Texas had to shut down due to fire and water damage our crews were dispatched to restore it back to preloss condition. It required heavy soot cleanup and the customer couldn't believe how well it turned out once the job was complete.

fire damage to a living room

Improperly Installed Chimney Causes Residential Fire in Highland Village, Tx.

A high end home in Highland Village, Texas was being remodeled for a new homeowner. The chimney had improper venting and caused the home to catch fire. This photo is taken from the attic and you can see down into the master bedroom. SERVPRO of Flower Mound provided structure clean for the smoke, soft contents clean, electronics clean, and even dry ice blasted the raftors to remove the heavy soot.

kitchen fire damage

Kitchen Fire Causes Heavy Smoke and Soot Throughout Flower Mound Home

A Flower Mound home caught fire when a pot was left on the stove unnoticed. Once the homeowner found it they poured baking powder everywhere to try and settle the flames. SERVPRO of Flower Mound was called to pack the home, clean the contents and structure, then return the items back to the homeowner.

house fire damage in living

Lightning Strike Causes Double Oak Home To Catch Fire During The Night

A home in Double Oak, Tx. was struck by lightning late in the evening. After the fire sweltered in the attic for quite a while it then began to affect the upstairs rooms before the family became aware. Altough the family made it out unharmed, the entire house was affected. SERVPRO of Flower Mound Project Managers were onsite every day to help the customer through the process and honestly counsel them through this schocking experience.

pool fire in backyard

Pool Equipment Catches Fire Causing Two Homes To Be Affected

A pool shed housing the pump, chemicals, and cleaners catches fire to the owners home and the neighbors home. SERVPRO of Flower Mound performed board ups on the windows, structure clean, and hazardous material clean due to the pool chemicals mixing.