6 Tips to Prevent Water Damage to your Commercial Space
If you don't have an Emergency Ready Plan in place for your business, give us a call today! It can help any employee in the case of an emergency.
How To Help Prevent Water Damage to your Commercial Space:
- Train all employees on the location of the water shut off valves and make sure they are easily accessible.
- Find out if your business is located on a flood plain and if your area offers programs for business owners.
- Conduct regular inspections of your HVAC units, roof, water heaters, refrigerators, sinks, toilets, and any other area you have that may have a water leak.
- Make sure your insurance policy is up to date and you are insured.
- Keep any documents, inventory, or anything critical to your business' survival at least a few feet off the ground.
- Setup an Emergency Ready Profile of your business with our team in order to keep all of your property information accessible by phone, tablet, online document, or PDF.
- Be prepared for a water damage event. The faster the water is removed and dried out, the better off you are going to be. Time is an important factor.
Please save our number to your directory so you know who to call. SERVPRO of Flower Mound/Lewisville: 972-420-4771
Commercial Restoration Doesn't Always Mean Large Loss
Give the professionals at SERVPRO of Flower Mound/Lewisville a call if you experience a loss at your commercial property!
When you hear commercial water damage do you automatically think large loss, water everywhere, hundreds of fans and desiccant dehumidifier? You aren't alone!
Commercial losses can be large when you think of industrial buildings, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities but commercial also means your local insurance agent office space, or your dental office. Our team is here to assist all commercial clients no matter the size of their loss.
This Flower Mound Business experienced a small water loss which required 3 air movers and 1 dehumidifier to complete restoration and return the materials back to preloss condition. All cords were secured and out of the way to ensure they could continue safely working and seeing patients.
If you or someone you know experiences a loss at a commercial property, don't hesitate to give our Emergency Services team a call! 972-420-4771