Advantages of the SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile
When a fire or water damage puts the things that matter most on the line, you need the very best help on the line as well. That's why knowing the easiest ways to contact SERVPRO is so important. Below are a few of the advantages of setting up an Emergency Ready Profile with your local SERVPRO.
- A no-cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise profile document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing remediation work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information.
For more information contact our office! 972-420-4771