What to do after flooding
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
SERVPRO® of Flower Mound prides itself in going above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to customer service. A quick response, a trained team and the means to get the job done in the best way possible sets us apart from the rest.
Have a water damage you need fixed? Call us at (972) 420 4771!